Cowtoon E-Book 2 Cowtoon E-Book 2

mmm not funny.

ok i know that u had to make 365 of the cow jokes but perticularly the ones u showed were not funny at all. like they were fucking terrible. some actually were ok and sort of funny i'll give u that but some were just embarrassing. like a mechanic finds a cow in a car and says ive found ur problem? one thats not funny and two its not rly even a cow joke i mean u can change it any way if there was a chicken in the car would it be a chicken joke? I do need to say that it was very well drawn and put together. good job but u need to work on you humor.

stik responds:

Most people seem to like it. And I do earn a living from my humor. But I accept that it's not to everyone's taste. Many thanks for your input.

Fast Guys Fast Guys

i liked it.

for a stick movie it was pretty good i thought it was going to be shit at first with the same old plot but it was fairly original i liked it good job. also the blurring effects realy do make a good difference but try not to use them too much or it can loose its effectivness if the audiance sees it all the time. gahood job.

DikkopStudios responds:

Ok but this movie was all about blurring so I kept it as a main thing
Thanks anyway :D

nodot! nodot!

wow lol

HOnestly i thought this was going to be terrible at first but it wasnt that bad after the cursor tried to click the period the animation was pretty smooth i actually liked it. made me laugh.

Intermediate Flash tut. 1 Intermediate Flash tut. 1

yea... no

it was okay and it did explain itself very well except u didnt have any pictures at all of flash and stuff. keep practicing.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Hey newkidonng

Hey newkidonng did you by any chance....... ummm i dunno.... think that this was awesome by any chance??

ThiefBaum's World ThiefBaum's World

Great Game but copyright.

Make sure this is protected cuz eric bauman might steal this and put it on his site. ha he ha ha ehm.. You just need to add some music during gameplay and ur good to go. I liked the different sites and stuff. Good Game!

R00ts - Verbal Abuse R00ts - Verbal Abuse

Sweet_ LOve it

I bet this took you a while to make cuz it's really good the way you have the tune looping to the beat. Also background sounds cool to added beat. Also nice job because it doesn't take too long like other songs to pick up the pace when slowed down. Nice Job!!! sgdhsafd

R00ts responds:

Thanks bro

battle of the fax machines battle of the fax machines

This was a nice audio... Well DONE!!

Hey thanx so much for this great piece of audio! I'm definatly going to use this in my flash work for the major fight scene! It's going to be "Egg Wars" You should check it out once I submit it to the portal, somewhere around: 4/20/06. Once again thanx!

E7H4NF responds: